The alfa Simon meets a demented pink-haired idiot (who'd argue his name was actually Ioann, but Simon's not convinced) one dark, geographically-embarrassed night and bit by bit becomes involved in a whole world he didn't know existed - and would rather remain ignorant of.
- I Can't Believe You Don't Know How To ______
- The Sniffles
- Holiday / You Wouldn't Understand
- A Gift / What Did I Ever Do To You?!
- Mail / Kiss And Make It Better
- Did I Do That?
- What Would I Do Without You? / Yeuk
- You Don't Know What You're Missing
Dokkalfa Milos has had the rug pulled out from under his feet several times in his life, but now he thinks he's finally found somewhere to call home. But it's never as simple as that, and a routine delivery for his employer / mentor shows him just how quickly things can come apart.
The Academy (Alex)
- Allocution / Observation
- En Règle / The Upper Hand
- Kibitzer / Annoyance / A Hint
- Antipathetic / Monitor / For Your Own Good
- Intemerate / Shock
- Word-Hoard / Confidence / A Promise
- Plotz / Fear
- Wellaway / Despair
- Jackanapes / The First Time
- Spring Showers / A Dare
- Robins / My Mentor / What's The Catch?
- Basket / Changing Seasons
- Dye / Cross My Heart
- Eggs / Trouble Sleeping
- Best Dress / A Walk In The Woods / Talking To Myself
- Bonnet / Been There, Done That / Wouldn't You Like To Know?
- Jellybeans / I Smell A Rat
Present Day Part 1
- Pity / Don't You Cry For Me
- Say Cheese
- Axial / Denial
- Bathetic / Exhaustion
- I've Got Your Back
- Lodestar / A Fresh Start
- Cantrip / Remote Control / Guilt
- A Secret
- Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?
- Seatbelt / Euphoria
- Hypethral / Around The Campfire
- Hesitation / On Edge
- Cellphone / Lust
- Aspirin / Suspicion
- Zipper / A Helping Hand
- Urgency / Sneakers
Present Day Part 2
- Compotation / Make A Wish / Bar
- The Scenic Route / Playfulness
- Plastic Bag / Brainwashing
- Light Bulb / Better Luck Next Time
- An Inconvenience / Keeping Warm
- Eurythmic / Foolishness
- Algid / Building
- Alley / Distraction
- Out Of My Hands / Ticket
- Nuque / A Cunning Plan / Amusement
- Doubt / Headphones
- Disdain / Rehearsal
- Affection / Better Off
- A Miracle / A Procession
- Enthusiasm / Spring Cleaning
Arkadiy Olenov is many things - habitual flirt, occasional alcoholic, partial cyborg - but one thing he isn't is forgiving, and he'll go to the ends of the universe to get revenge, even if it means dragging his doctor (mechanic, friend) Vanya along with him. Paradigm is a shuttle thief with an uncanny resemblance to Arkadiy's most hated 'friend' who gets kidnapped by the shuttle he stole, thanks to the errant AI Maxim; Kse, dispatched to retrieve the thief, discovers the boundaries between right and wrong aren't quite as clear-cut as she thinks.
- Take That!
- You've Outdone Yourself / Why Can't You Be More Like...?
- On Second Thought
- I'm A Big Boy Now
- When Hell Freezes Over / I'll Never Sleep Alone
- Anniversary / Memorial
- A Storm
- Now What?
- No Peeking / I've Got My Eye On You
- Cloudgazing / Aeromancy
- Music / Singing / Dancing
- Just Be Yourself / When You Least Expect It
- Just What I Always Wanted
- It's Not What It Looks Like
- The Last Word
- Have It Your Way
- You'll Never Get Away With This
- You Remind Me Of Someone
- Why Me?
- I Wouldn't Miss It
Fel Chime is a former soldier who is trying to pretend that the past never happened, a feat he is trying to accomplish by retraining as a pilot and never leaving his office. He's scheduled for a "what could go wrong?" patrol around a peaceful planet, but he rapidly realises that someone if says a phrase like that they should be taken out and shot...
David is a Talented man and this makes him wanted—by all the wrong people. Cas is a mercenary, a job he relishes, and will take any job for the right pay. Meena is a nomad whose own Talent lies in physical combat—and intense curiosity. Some things can't be outrun, particularly when those you're trying to outrun have more resources than you could dream of, but maybe they can be fought.
- Bump in the Night
- Face Paint
- Special Effects
- A Body
- In The Shadows
- Fearsome Creatures
- Full Moon
- Trick or Treat
Zero is a hitman with a past. And he'd really rather it remain there.
Heavy Metal Generation
A ragtag bunch of soldiers from different sectors are grouped together into one regiment. But just because you have to work with one another doesn't mean you have to like it.
Ghost is a mechanic and Sable is a nobleman and in an ideal world—at least, Ghost's ideal world—they'd never meet. But Sable's heard about Ghost's prodigious talents and wants to enlist her help to find a potentially mythical artifact. She, however can think of better things to do—most of which involve being nowhere near the condescending man.
Running total: 127 prompts used in 98 pieces across 09 stories.